A perfect blend between freeride and freestyle, the Prime is equally at home in groomers, park, pipe and powder, making it one of the most versatile skis ever.
- Reflection Applied Concept (RAC)
- Pintail shape for versatilty
- Potent Full Birch wood core absorbs vibrations
- Sandwich construction for rebound and energy
- Slanted ABS sidewalls to reduce swingweight while providing solid edge grip
- UHMW Sintered base with CAD controlled stone grind
- Pre-waxed and completely flat sole
- Sharp edges ready to shred
The special damped Birch wood core, provides a responsive, stable and playful ride with lots of pop. This directional twin-tip ski allows the backcountry skier to rip aggressive big mountain lines and to take off or land buttery smooth switch tricks. For 2018 the weight has been reduced, while maintaining the well known KLINT skis performance.
Lenght — Dimensions — Radius
170 cm — 121/87/110 — 19 m
179 cm — 128/91/116 — 20 m
188 cm — 135/96/122 — 21 m
Demosukset löytyy alppisiteillä mitassa 179 cm.